Welcome to D's Threads Down South

Thank you for coming to my page. I have many items posted so feel free to take a look.

Be sure to scroll down and click older posts to view E-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g!!!

These are just items I have lately made-If you have any suggestions on maybe a piece I can do feel free to ask!

To Contact Me:

Email Me at: d.sthreadsdownsouth@yahoo.com

Prices are Fair and Reasonable-Starting at $20-Up

*The sizes listed are ones I have in stock. Sizes can be available upon request *

ENJOY!

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Exciteing news








July 15, 2010



I'm afraid I have'nt been posting here recently, but I've been trying to get some of the projects done, that I've had started for awhile now.



I have to say that my daughter-in-law is one of my biggest fans. She's always telling me that my clothes are worth putting out there for the world to see and enjoy. I love to sew and love seeing the end result, but it's taken me awhile to think that other people would see them in the same light.



I kiddingly call her my "market manager" because she comes up with different ways that I should try to get my clothes "out there" but it's kindof hard for me to approach a total stranger and talk to them. I don't do the small talk thing very well, I'm afraid.



So she called me the other day and said that I was to get together some of the clothes that I have finished , because she had talked to the lady who fixes her hair and she said she would "showcase" some of my outfits and see what kindof response will come of it.

I had 10 outfits that I picked because I could'nt decide on only 2 or 3, well my daughter-in-law could'nt either, so I said I would just let the woman pick, well she could'nt decide either, she said they were all so cute, so she ended up keeping 8 to put around in her salon.

I'm hoping that it will lead to more orders and at the very least more exposure for sure. I will keep my fingers crossed and keep ya'll updated.

dsthreadsdownsouth out for now

No comments:

Post a Comment