Welcome to D's Threads Down South

Thank you for coming to my page. I have many items posted so feel free to take a look.

Be sure to scroll down and click older posts to view E-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g!!!

These are just items I have lately made-If you have any suggestions on maybe a piece I can do feel free to ask!

To Contact Me:

Email Me at: d.sthreadsdownsouth@yahoo.com

Prices are Fair and Reasonable-Starting at $20-Up

*The sizes listed are ones I have in stock. Sizes can be available upon request *

ENJOY!

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Clemson Tigers VS Carolina Gamecocks







July 7, 2010
For anyone who lives in the south or watches college you know what I'm talking about. These two college teams are South Carolina's rival teams.
I told you in a earlier post that I was gonna tap the college market with some college logo outfits, will this is my first "batch".
On the top of the page is Clemson Tigers, my husband's long time team, especially for football. It's a little girls top with button shoulder flaps, and the pants are capris with lace around the hem, just to give it a little girly feel even though she might be going to the big game, she can do it in style. I also found some ribbon that has tiny bull horns on them with the saying "Go Team" so I made a bow and put it on the shirt and pants.
The second picture is the Carolina Gamecocks logo. This is the pillow case dress, only this one is tied on the shoulders instead of the back. I've talked about these dresses before, but it's so versatile, it can really be worn until it gets to short, then can be worn as a little shirt, also can wear it in the winter with a little shirt under it with tights on the legs.
I have to say that the little pants are not blue they are purple to match the purple in Clemson's colors, but my camera is giving me fits lately, none of my colors seem to be the true color.
So that's it for now.
dsthreadsdownsouth out for now

No comments:

Post a Comment