Welcome to D's Threads Down South

Thank you for coming to my page. I have many items posted so feel free to take a look.

Be sure to scroll down and click older posts to view E-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g!!!

These are just items I have lately made-If you have any suggestions on maybe a piece I can do feel free to ask!

To Contact Me:

Email Me at: d.sthreadsdownsouth@yahoo.com

Prices are Fair and Reasonable-Starting at $20-Up

*The sizes listed are ones I have in stock. Sizes can be available upon request *

ENJOY!

Thursday, June 24, 2010

What I've been working on




June 24, 2010
I wanted to share another boys shorts outfit that I made awhile back. If you notice the shirt is out of the same material as the other boys outfit, but the shorts are out of khaki material. They are pull up shorts with the side flap pockets. I like this short pattern alot better than the one I made out of the denim. This is a larger size, boys do grow up and need clothes, it's a size 10, according to the pattern, but it could possibly even fit a size 12.
I just wanted to give another option to anyone who may be looking or interested, and I have to say I do like the look of these shorts. Hope you enyoy and have a great day.
dsthreadsdownsouth out for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment