Welcome to D's Threads Down South

Thank you for coming to my page. I have many items posted so feel free to take a look.

Be sure to scroll down and click older posts to view E-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g!!!

These are just items I have lately made-If you have any suggestions on maybe a piece I can do feel free to ask!

To Contact Me:

Email Me at: d.sthreadsdownsouth@yahoo.com

Prices are Fair and Reasonable-Starting at $20-Up

*The sizes listed are ones I have in stock. Sizes can be available upon request *

ENJOY!

Monday, May 17, 2010

The Clothes on my Page

It has come to my attention, from one of my followers, who I thank, that my blog might be a little confusing, as far as the clothes are concerned.

The clothes that my model/granddaughter are wearing are thosehat I have made her. Any of the clothes you see on her can be made, with you deciding on your color choice and different fabric type. Most of them are made from cotton blends and are wash and ware.

The clothes that you see that are not worn, are clothes that I have made and are in stock and they are for sell. Of course you can also choose a different color combination with any of those also. The dresses that you see that are tied on the shoulders with ribbon are called "pillowcase dresses" they are very adjustable to accommodate a child's size. They can also be worn as a blouse if the child outgrows the length.

If you have something in mind and you don't see it on my blog, feel free to e-mail me and I will try my best to see what we can come with. My e-mail address is as follows:
d.sthreadsdownsouth@yahoo.com

Now deciding on the fabric can be done in 2 different ways, you can tell me what your looking for and I can get it, of course showing you first to make sure we're on the same page, or you can fill free to purchase the material yourself. Of course all of this would take place after we discuss what it is your wanting done.

As far as the prices go I'm very reasonable, but to give a set price I can't do because it all depends on the piece to be made, but I can say that I know how hard it its to raise kids these days and I will be very fair to my customers.

So I hope I have cleared up any confusion and would love to see what we can come up with in the future. Don't hesitate to ask any and all questions that you might have, if I have the answer, I will surely pass it on to you.

Ds out for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment